- New Compiler Resource has been added. Testing under progress.
- Search was fixed for finding Users and Blog Posts. You can visit Search here.
- I have added options for viewing submissions from Status page viz. by Problem, by Output Type and by Language. Also, there is a change in how Scoreboard will look. The penalty due to WA/CE/RTE/TLE solutions for problem will be applicable only after getting an AC solution. [REQUESTED FEATURE]
- Users can try submitting solutions after contest ends and will get a result. But all the solution codes and results data made after the contest ends, won't be stored in our database. [REQUESTED FEATURE]
- Scoreboard is updated with ICPC style of rankings where users solving more problems and earliest will be at the top. Time penalty of 20 minutes for each unsuccessful attempt will be the difference factor. [REQUESTED FEATURE]
- Upvote & Downvote options are open for all blog posts.
- Continuing with my Code Sprint, I have finished the section of Problem Set. You can solve all the problems after the contest and will get a result.
Also you can see the category of the problem in the tags section. It'll help you to focus on specific category, if you want to improve yourself in the same by doing more practice.
- Introducing Apps. Ideas from community will lead to apps for fun and entertainment. Currently we have AC Statistics - Maximum number of AC Submissions by any user in particular language and Comparator - Compare performances of any two users of the arena.
- Ratings were reset via Elo Ratings and as per new scoreboard till SRM01. (SEPT18 will be done after plagiarism checker finishes testing)
- Ratings Graph on Profile.
- Comments Feature under live testing. Also, with upvote/downvote for comments. [REQUESTED FEATURE]
- Markdown support added for blog posts and comments!
-After the contest ends, users with WA submissions can see expected output and your output. [REQUESTED FEATURE]
-Users can now copy input with one button click from example section of the problem :) [REQUESTED FEATURE]
-Users can now see an indicator on the problem set page showing solved or not solved status for attempted problems :) [REQUESTED FEATURE]
PS: I will like to receive feature requests/ideas via comments :)